The latest guidance from the UK Government has changed. The latest detailed guidance can be found here.
You must now stay at home.
You should only leave the house for one of four reasons.
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as
- One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
- Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.
You may use your local park or green space for your one form of exercise per day alone or with members of your household but remember:-
- Exercise alone or with members of your household
- No gatherings of more than 2 people
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
DO NOT use any equipment or facilities that have been closed by the park authorities.
If you do not follow these rules your park may be closed.
Remember to check with your local Council to see if your local park or green space is open or if the UK Guidance has changed.